Sunday 30 August 2015

Daytripper 4


Another 50 odd mile's leaves me 60 till first service.
Went the scenic route to Waterlooville ending up in Petersfield slightly passed W'ville as there was a diversion, so quick blast up the dual carriage way was all that was needed!
Met my wife as she was at work swift pint then scenic route home again!
Definitely better to not blip the throttle on the down changes, I just wish I could remember I've 6 gears lol ! Pulling away in second is possible but not desirable!

More people are changing the front sprocket to a 16T one saying life is easier at 70 plus riding. And once I've taken my wife out pillion I'll be able to make my mind up. She is putting it off. How do I know? I say we could go for a ride...............silence ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment